The Peace Room Members Group
When you try The Peace Room you will receive an email with a link to join our Facebook group. We believe that meditation and community are two wings of a bird when it come to mental health.
Our aim is to create a community where people can safely express their emotions, connect with other like-minded people and feel motivated to stick to their meditation practice.
Before you request to join our group, here are the community rules:
1. Be kind. We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with kindness. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
2. No soliciting or spam. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
3. Express & recognize. We ask that you express your feelings as well as recognize someone else's feelings at least once a week in order to stay in the group. Self-expression along with meditation is a powerful combo. Share to the extent you are comfortable. If we see that you have not engaged in more than 3 weeks, you will be released from the group with love and gratitude.
4. We are our own gurus. Much more effective then giving advice try to help others by giving your own personal experience on the topic or even better is to ask probing questions that makes the other person come to their own conclusion.
5. Respect each others privacy. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
PS: We take the rules very seriously. Please don’t take it personal if you get released from the group.