Terms & Policies
- Arrive on time. We reserve the right to deny class entry to anyone, who arrives after the scheduled class start time.
- Place shoes neatly on shelves or under coats depending on your studio location. Our floors are shoe free.
- Check in BEFORE entering practice space with your membership card.
- Lost or Forgotten Membership cards. A $5 fee is required to replace your card & will be done before taking class. One exception will be available per student. Photo id may be required.
- You may not allow any other person to use your membership or its benefits. Doing so may result in suspension or cancellation, with any outstanding balance immediately due and payable.
- Inform your teacher of any injuries or if you are new to yoga prior to each class.
- Cell phone ringers MUST be turned off as soon as you check-in for class so as not to disturb other classes.
- Studio practice rooms are silent. Enjoy this quiet time for your meditation &/or pranayama practice.
- Align your mat to a sticker and prepare your spot with all props you may need. Not sure what? Ask your educator.
- Nothing in the studio except items used directly in class. No personal belongings permitted in practice spaces.
- Help out your friends. As a community member, please help those that look confused or unsure. Thanks!
- Please keep noise and voices to a minimum while waiting for, or leaving classes.
- Do not enter a class late or leave early without giving the teacher prior notice. We want to make sure you’re ok.
- Attend class in good health (no colds/seasonal illnesses please) and in good hygiene.
- You agree to abide by THE PEACE ROOM rules, regulations and schedules which may be posted or verbally explained from time to time. These may be amended from time to time, at THE PEACE ROOMS sole discretion.
Class attendance and online reservation
Though you can sign up for classes online, you must ALWAYS check-in at the desk before 10 minutes before class begins otherwise you will be marked as a “late cancel” and you reservation released. All “late cancels” are subject to a $5 fee/class pass deduction for each occurrence and settled before next class. THE PEACE ROOM reserves the right to refuse online sign-ups at our discretion. We only allow 50% of class space to be reserved online in advance so we always have room from walk-ins. Class reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance and you can remove your reservation up to 1 hour before class starts. No class reservations/cancellation via email or phone. Our system automatically processes accounts in arrears every 30 days to your card on file.
Valuables and personal property
THE PEACE ROOM shall not be liable for the loss of or theft of, or damage to, the personal property of member or guests, including items left in lockers, at the advisor desk or elsewhere in the studio. Please avoid bringing valuables onto studio premises
From time to time, THE PEACE ROOM shoots images and video of classes, workshops and other events. As part of our community, you hereby provide THE PEACE ROOM the right and permission to use your name, image or likeness in its sole discretion for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes.
Members can invite a guest to attend a class with them as often as you’d like! All Guests must check in with their Member. No guest will be admitted free of charge to a class without the Member in attendance. Guests MUST be new to THE PEACE ROOM. THE PEACE ROOM reserves the right, in its discretion, to prevent any guest from using the studio.
In the course of your use of the site, you may be asked to provide certain information to us. At THE PEACE ROOM, we know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will care for your information sensibly. THE PEACE ROOM is the keeper of the information collected on the site and your information collected here will not be distributed to third parties or business affiliates without your prior consent.
By providing your email address, you will receive these email communications. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time using a link provided in each email message or simply by contacting us and expressing this desire.
$REWARDS are earned through online class bookings, referrals and appointments. Redemption for $REWARDS begins once you have accumulated $20. They are just like bucks!
You cannot combine sales and promotions with $REWARDS unless otherwise indicated at the time of purchase. The use of these dollars are for regular priced services only. No merchandise discounts.
Private sessions are limited to $10 per service.
$REWARDS cannot be used to pay late cancellation fees or outstanding balances.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.